[NABS-L] Summer short-term study abroad

Lizzy Cappelli lrcapp13 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 19:41:54 UTC 2023

Hello NABS,
I know many of you have studied abroad for a semester and had an amazing time.

I am wondering if anyone has insight on studying abroad for a summer session that is 3-5 weeks? I know each person is unique, but is it worth it or does it feel like once you’ve aclimáteme and gotten systems in place it’s time to return home. Particularly since it takes time to figure out a new city, make new  friends and academic accommodations for such a short period with a visual impairment?

Thanks for any insight you have.

From,
Lizzy