[NABS-L] Sharing Lyft/Uber/Taxi

Ahbee Orton ahbeeorton at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 19:46:25 UTC 2023

Hello All,

Is anyone arriving around 9 PM on June 30 from the Houston (Hobby) airport for convention who would be willing and able to share a Lyft/Uber/taxi with me to the hotel? I'm riding a Southwest Airlines flight. I'm also going back to the same airport sometime on the morning of July 5. Is anyone leaving to the airport then either and would be up for sharing a ride then, too?

Thanks,
Ahbee

“Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.”
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 NIV