[NABS-L] BrailleSense 6 cursrrouting buttons not working

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 00:10:34 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,
I recently sent in my BrailleSense 6 for repair, for some issues it has been having. I got it back today, and the original issues seem to have been resolved, but the cursor routing buttons are not working. I have tried rebooting the device, but they still aren't working. I looked through the settings to see if there was any way I could reactivate them, but they still don't work.
I have emailed HIMS and will hear back hopefully tomorrow, but I was wondering in the mean-time if anyone else has had this issue with their cursor and if they were able to fix it.
Thanks,
Vejas