[NABS-L] BrailleSense 6 cursrrouting buttons not working

Shane Popplestone spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 00:38:54 UTC 2023

Vejas,
You've probably already tried this, but I ran into something similar,
except all my keys weren't responding, so let's try a trick I was given
by hims support over the phone.
On the front of the sense 6, is a switch, this is the locking switch,
it's on the very left hand side of the front edge.
Slide this switch all the way to the left, the sense 6 will either
speak, braille, or both, the message, depending on your settings, all
keys locked.
Then slide that same switch back to the right, and the sense 6 will
either speak, braille, or both, depending on settings, the message,
unlocked.
Does this resolve your issue?
Shane Popplestone
vice president of the Ohio Association of blind students
co-chair of the ohio newsline committee
member of the Grater Akron Chapter
member of Ohio Association of Guide Dog users
spopplestone.nfb at gmail.com
You can live the life you want!