[NABS-L] Anyone with glaucoma

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 00:09:03 UTC 2023

Hi Elizabeth,

Hope you are having a great day!

I was born with glaucoma and over the years have had many surgeries to release the pressure in my eyes.

Steve Cook
You are invited to join us on the 1st and 2nd Friday of each month at 8:00 PM Eastern for audio described movies using the below Zoom platform!
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09
Meeting ID: 803 254 3777
Passcode: 124578