[NABS-L] Assistance needed to find jobs for a couple of friends

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sun Apr 21 21:19:13 UTC 2024

We have two job-related lists on nfbnet.org, job-listings and job-discussions.

job-discussions-subscribe at nfbnet.org and leave everything blank.  The
first just has listings, the second allows for questions, discussions etc.

lists with all others. Fill out form, you have five minutes to fill
out form, and submit to server before it times out.

Dave