[NABS-L] Assistance needed to find jobs for a couple of friends

Elizabeth Sprecher elizabeth.sprecher103 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 16:41:18 UTC 2024

Hi Mariya,
I am going through the same thing, trying to find jobs in the same things.
I have been on Linked-in, Indeed, and have been applying, but have been
rejected. Maybe you might find something on those websites. I'm trying to
find something remote, however the jobs list mostly sends job postings that
are in person, so that is not helpful for me.
I would like ideas from anyone else about not only finding jobs, but how to
be convincing enough to have an interview.
That is the hardest part of the process at this time, making it past the
application process.
If those websites are not helpful for you, I would suggest reaching out to
connections you know in your field, asking them if they might know someone
who needs employees with your experience, and then contacting them and
sending your resume. Hopefully they will look at your resume in the stacks
of resumes they already have.
Thanks