[NABS-L] NABS TikTok Video Submission Initiative

Isabel Rosario isabelrosario76 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 18:00:00 UTC 2024

Hello NABS, We're thrilled to roll out an exciting opportunity for all our
members – the NABS TikTok Video Submission Initiative! This is your chance
to shine and share your unique experiences with a broader audience. About
the Initiative: Our goal is to celebrate the diverse talents and stories of
blind students. Whether your medium is a vlog, dance, talk, or something
entirely different, we want to provide you with a platform to express and
share. Why Participate:     •    Showcase Your Creativity: Let the world
see your talents and experiences.     •    Inspire Others: Your unique
story can encourage and connect with people far and wide.     •    No
Submission Deadlines: We welcome your videos anytime, giving you the
freedom to create at your own pace. How to Get Involved:         Create
Your Video: We're looking for content that is empowering, respectful, and
expressive.         Fill Out Our Online Form: Click here
https://forms.gle/Ts5DujVNth8k5rVM9 (https://forms.gle/Ts5DujVNth8k5rVM9)
to provide your details – your name, email, video title, and a brief
description.         Email Us Your Video: Send it to
hunterkuester2 at gmail.com and ktisalycia98 at icloud.com, with your video title
as the subject. Please Note:     •    It will take us about two weeks to a
month to review and upload your video. Your patience and understanding are
greatly appreciated as we handle each submission with care. This is more
than a campaign; it's a testament to the strength, diversity, and
resilience of our community. We can't wait to see your stories, talents,
and experiences come to life on our TikTok pl atform. Please come join us
@nabslink.

Best regards,
Isabel Rosario
Co-chair|NABS Content Creation Committee
NABS Now podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/47rJlZrFHD4EIqvgLRNhHM
203-993-3045