[NABS-L] Blackboard Issue

nesmaaly123 at gmail.com nesmaaly123 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 02:54:13 UTC 2024

Hi all,

I don't know if BB has changed from Dec 22, I don't think so, but when I
used it, if I remember correctly, each file has a alt format link to them.
However, I didn't do much in the way of the online site, I used the app a
lot due to BB's accessibility.
If anyone has anymore questions, you can feel free to email off list and I
will do my best to help

Best,

Nesma