[NABS-L] Resources for Exploring Disability & Chaplaincy

Kaden Colton kaden.e.colton at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 21:27:19 UTC 2024

Hello, everyone!

I was wondering if anyone had resources or ideas on where to look for chaplaincy students andwho would like to support disabled students in higher education enviornments.  I have been looking at a lot of the literature available through my school’s library and online database for the intersecting topics of disability and chaplaincy, particularly for disabled students who are in higher education and may be religiously unaffiliated. Would anyone have suggtions on where I could look next?

Regards,
Kaden Colton
Pronouns:	None/Kaden