[NABS-L] finding vollunteer opportunities

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 00:50:46 UTC 2024

Yes i tried but my struggle has been I met with churches and stuff but
to me what i been finding any meetings I have had about this sort of
thing has not gotten anywhere for me at all.
To me it is like how we can we help you not how can you help us type
of thing and to me  my area seems to be harder on anybody with a
disability and stuff like  that.