[NABS-L] finding vollunteer opportunities

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 04:30:47 UTC 2024

mind you it would not be practical to go that particular animal
shelter  because 45 minutes away i know you were using that as an
example.

Just that my mind doesn't work the way I want it and  I am not the
most creative and to be honest i find it very hard to communicate what
I want and very hard to very hard to communicate what i want to do
even in the simple.
I just find that i get easily frusterated very easily  about something
then i tend to back down.

The hard part for me is trying to find any counciling serves that can
council blind people as  sometimes i hope it can lead to something
that can help me with even my daily life and i had even difficaulty
when it comes to hobbies and  stuff and just feeling part of things
even when it comes to hobbies.
i will use card games for example  I find that people  or i been in
cases where people have not given me my turn at a bord game or card
game and stuff like that.

in fact I had been in a day program just to get out of the house but
basically they were not giving me turns at like crockinal and they
never gave me chance to play yuker or whatever and sometimes  come
across people quite often that seem very un interested in showing me
the game or seems that way and  i guess i just struggle with just
being able to be included in games and stuff like that i know that is
a different thing then  vollunteering but i never gotten exposure to
many games.