[NABS-L] Calling all New Jersey NFB Members

Natasha Ishaq natasha.ishaq2001 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 17:18:10 UTC 2024

Hello All,

The New Jersey Association of Blind Students (NJABS) is back with a new
look and feel!  Natasha Ishaq has been appointed the new student committee
chairperson. You can meet Natasha and other blind students from across New
Jersey during our first call of the year on Sunday February 25 at 8PM EST!
Learn about how to get more involved in our exciting new projects, share
your ideas, and network with fellow blind students!

You can read more about Natasha below and find the Zoom information you’ll
need to join the call. Please contact Natasha with any questions by
emailing nfbnjabs at gmail.com. You can also text or call her at 609-917-8236.

 Natasha graduated from The College of New Jersey last May with a degree in
anthropology and will be attending law school this fall. She is both
academically and professionally involved in accessibility awareness and
advocacy. While Natasha has some previous leadership experience as a board
member of the 2019 NJABS student board, she has become more actively
involved in the NFB of New Jersey after receiving a national scholarship in
2022. She looks forward to serving as the first chair of the new NJABS
committee and revamping the student division as a whole.

Zoom Information:

https://zoom.us/j/6477660103?pwd=MUl1dnZQU1JxMkhUemdCSHZUM21HUT09

 Meeting ID*:* 647 766 0103

Passcode*:* 460994