[NABS-L] Looking for a roommate for the 2024 NFB National Convention??

Zachary Ledford oriolefan38 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 16:34:24 UTC 2024

Hello!

I am pretty late to the game but I am hoping someone is looking for a
roommate for the NFB National Convention this year in Orlando, Florida!

If you might be looking for one or know of someone who is, please share my
information with them below and I appreciate the support. Any questions,
please let me know as well!

Best wishes,

Zachary Ledford

B.S. Candidate, Health and Kinesiology | University of Utah

President, Utah Association of Blind Students | National Federation of the
Blind of Utah

ledford.zachary38 at gmail.com