[NABS-L] Join NABS Wellness Workshop June 2!

Zachary Ledford oriolefan38 at gmail.com
Mon May 13 17:00:00 UTC 2024

Hey there!

We are inching closer to summer and who’s excited!? What better way to
celebrate than to join the National Association of Blind Students as we
will be having a Wellness Workshop to preface our walk-a-thon! Featuring
wellness professionals and a time to relax, join us Sunday June 2, 2024
from 8 to 9:30 PM Eastern for this exciting event as we take time to find
our inner peace and recognize our health. You can find more information
such as a zoom link below!

Our panelists will include multiple individuals within the following
fields; health coach, nurse, and a yoga/meditation instructor.

In conjunction, this will be leading up our annual walk-a-thon and you
won’t want to miss that! More information will come regarding these events
as they get closer.

Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Please fill out this form to register and share any questions you might
have for our wellness professionals: https://forms.gle/8rwt9ySAU1UbLQEa6

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to Bella Teta at
B.Teta2005 at gmail.com or Zachary Ledford at ledford.zachary38 at gmail.com

Best wishes,

Zachary Ledford

B.S. Candidate, Health and Kinesiology | University of Utah

President, Utah Association of Blind Students | National Federation of the
Blind of Utah

ledford.zachary38 at gmail.com