[NABS-L] Join NABS Wellness Workshop June 2!

Steve Cook stanley7709 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 10:05:57 UTC 2024

Shared here in SC!

Steve Cook
All are welcome to join! We now have An Email list created for the discussion of audio description on all platforms for us to enjoy! Feel free to announce upcoming events that pertain to audio description content for everyone to attend or in certain areas. To subscribe, send a message to the following Email address with subscribe in the subject line. AudioDescriptionDiscussion+subscribe at googlegroups.com
Once subscribed, to post to the list send a message to AudioDescriptionDiscussion at googlegroups.com