[NABS-L] Braille education survey for class project

Gene Kim gene.sh.kim at gmail.com
Tue May 21 08:54:36 UTC 2024

Hi all,

Less than two months until national convention!

I'm working on a project for a class I'm taking with some students from the
Stanford design, engineering, and business schools. It would be incredibly
helpful if you would take the time to fill out this survey I created to
learn more about braille literacy and education (all backgrounds welcome).
This is not an official project for a research lab (i.e. findings won't be
used for a research paper) and the results are completely anonymous; I'll
be sharing these findings with my teammates and the class.

You can find the survey here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9z7TX_sfvfwey5CMg7kBDVlpz9mHvi1SWl1PwXOJ46eLOuw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0>
and
at the blow URL: