[NABS-L] Meet the New Missouri Student Board

Isaac McBurney isaacmcburney35 at gmail.com
Tue May 21 16:52:43 UTC 2024

Hey, students! I hope you all had a great end to your semesters. Congrats to all the graduates—hope to see you stick around for a little while longer.

This coming Thursday, May 23, at 7 p.m. central (8 p.m. eastern, 6 p.m. mountain, and 5 p.m. pacific), come join the Missouri Association of Blind Students for our first meeting after our state convention. At this meeting, we will have an opportunity to meet our new board, talk about the plans for this year, and have a time for you to ask us questions. Come and join us! For the state affiliate’s privacy, we cannot send the zoom link publicly, but feel free to reach out, and I can pass it along.

Also, sorry for the short notice about the meeting. Since this is a new board, we are still trying tonight figure things out.

Thank you,
Missouri Association of Blind Students Board