[NABS-L] Seeking Feedback on Draft Resolution about Changing the Name of a School for the Blind

kim drudge kimmbell01 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 02:30:16 UTC 2024

Hello,
I somewhat agree, but somewhat disagree. Mr. Perkins made the Perkins
brailler, the smart brailler, and the light-touch brailler.
Instead of having the name of Perkins Asylum and Institution, it should
just be named "Perkins School for the Blind". Also, I believe Perkins
should expand to include people who are deafblind.
Thank you,
Kim

--
Kim Drudge