[NABS-L] Blackboard versus Canvas

kim drudge kimmbell01 at gmail.com
Fri May 31 02:32:54 UTC 2024

Hi,
Definitely use Canvas -- it's more accessible!
I've never used Blackboard, but Canvas is mostly very accessible. I go to a
community college, and it's mostly up to the professor to make things
accessible. Just tell the professor what you need and they'll make it
accessible to the best of their abilities.
However, I have a friend who uses Blackboard, and it's ok for her. But I'd
definitely go for Canvas.
Thanks,
Kim

--