[nagdu] winter coats

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Thu Dec 4 23:56:58 UTC 2008

Yes, the handle does detach.   I don't know how time consuming it would be
to try to reattach the handle after the coat is on though.  Have to think
more on that.

The sweater I made just has slits on the sides so it can go overtop with no
alterations of the harness.    I really like the convenience of the design.
It just goes over the dog's head and rests in place because the handle keeps
it from sliding around.     It's really bulky though and sort of sticks out
on the sides.  Perhaps something made of fabric in that design would work
better?

I dunno.  Perhaps a trip to the fabric store will inspire me. *smile*

thanks for the ideas.  I will check out the raincoat idea.
Julie