[nagdu] winter coats

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Fri Dec 5 16:15:07 UTC 2008

I'm not sure.  How would the design be different from a coat?

Ideally, I want something that is insulated with a wind and water resistant
shell.  I want it to go over the top of the harness without having to undo
or adjust the harness.A minimal number of fasteners on the coat would be
nice too.

If a shawl or cape will do this, I'm all for it!  I'm just not able to
picture the design of it in my head. *smile*

thanks!
Julie