[nagdu] winter coats

the Pawpower Pack pawpower at cox.net
Fri Dec 5 17:04:07 UTC 2008

Julie,

If you find something, please let me know.  My doberman is starting to
get cold when waiting for buses etc.  Granted cold here for us is 40
something degrees but when ya haven't got any hair I guess that's
pretty cold, grin.  I have looked at some coats but many of them seem
to be made for a wider dog like a lab or rotty.  Laveau is constructed
along slimmer, lighter lines; she's 26.5 inches tall and 55 lbs on a
fat day so the bigger coats gap on her in a major way.  I'm thinking
about a sweater but I just don't know.  I think glow dog used to make
coats with the handle cut out for the harness but I don't know if that
is still the case.  I may have to get my friend who sews to figure
this out.

I am threatening to collect all of the hair from my vigorously
shedding goldens and make Laveau a sweater from that. LOL

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD and Laveau SDIT CGC
I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem
pawpower at cox.net

MSN: Brisomania at Hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss