[nagdu] winter coats

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Fri Dec 5 19:07:23 UTC 2008

I've got a few ideas rolling around in my head.  I'm going to add some
buttons or some sort of fastener thingy to the sweater to see if that will
make it better.  I'm also going to try making something along the lines of
the flap on the back with some old fabric I have.

I'm sure the dogs will love being my models this weekend!  LOL

Julie