[nagdu] Winter coats for dogs

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 05:49:04 UTC 2008

 Hi every one,       Julie, Nick and I searched winter coats for dogs and
found quite a few places. Most of the prices are high but I found  1 that
was not to bad. Google www.rei, and click on dog gear, go to the end of the
page to granite gear high visibility coat. This one is  reasonable. You
would have to modify it for the harness handle, but I think this could be
easily done.Their phone number is 800-828-5533.The other one is kind of
expensive but they custome make them. Alpine dog gear,custome made dog
coats. alpine-dog-gear@ hotmail.com     I found some that looked like horse
blankets,but for dogs. They also would have to be modifyied.  My computer
crashed when I was on that page and I can't remember which page it was.If
you are interested in this one I will try to find it again and send it to
you. Have a great day, Mardi and Nala, semi-retired again, and Wanagi,gdit.