[nagdu] winter coats for dogs

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 21:00:20 UTC 2008

Hi every one, I was on the community pets Craig's list and came across this
person that makes winter coats for dogs, any size. If any one is interested,
her name is Stacie and her phone number is (520) -450-0381.  She is in
Arizona, but I am sure she could send them any where they are needed. I have
acquired a new family member that the dogs are fascinated with. His name is
Remington Rat and he is completely hairless. I guess maybe I should get him
a coat for winter? I have to keep him away from the cats but the
dogs,especially Nala, seem to enjoy watching him. She even gave him a big
wet kiss. Nala seems much happier now that she is working again. We took the
dogs to the street fair and there were lots of people and several unrully
dogs. Wanagi ignored all of the dogs and worked perfactly. Now that she is
in harness, she is really taking her work very seriously. Have a great
day.     Mardi, and Nala,semi-retired,Wanagi,gdit,and Tokala, part time
guide and part time pet.