[nagdu] visiting

dmgina dmgina at qwest.net
Mon Dec 8 00:13:41 UTC 2008

Hi folks,
My golden is a visitor.
the problem is, he doesn't know his work from play.
so when you are friendly to folks at church and say hi, this gives them the
reason to pet the dog.
they don't ask, just gives them the reason.
ok when you give your dog the command outside, that is what you want.
Not after fifty pets.
I need a tip on how to get the dog back on track of his job.
and leaving folks alone.
when he looses it, I feel I am not safe.
this has to stop.
I never said pet the dog because I say hi to  you.
How do you handle the matter.
Thanks,
I will not stop and take the harness off for pets I don't feel I need to do
that.

--Dar
www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/5779
Every saint has a past