[nagdu] request to all when you reply/post to NAGDU please delete prior posts

Ann Edie annedie at nycap.rr.com
Mon Dec 8 05:36:38 UTC 2008

Hi, Bunny,

I had the same problem as you described in your message a few years ago when
I first joined the NAGDU list.  The problem, as you probably know, is the
same on many other lists as well.  The only solution I found was to change
from the digest form to the non-digest form of the list.  I set up a folder
and had all the e-mails with the NAGDU name in the subject line go to that
folder, so all my list e-mails are still together.  But I don't have to wade
through the previous e-mails.  I just read the new contribution and exit the
e-mail message and move on to the next one, deleting or saving the messages
individually, as I go along.  This also makes replying to a specific message
much easier.

In this situation, as in many others, I find it easier to change my own
behavior than to change what many other people are doing.

Hope you find a solution that works for you.

Best,
Ann