[nagdu] Barking

countrygrl290 at aol.com countrygrl290 at aol.com
Mon Dec 15 06:40:52 UTC 2008

it looks like your dog is assuming the role as a pack leader... aside from having a guide myself i train and place dogs for people in wheelchairs.... i would not allow this dog in my program? and if it was i would? take it out of the program ,? this? behavior this is unaceeptable and if it gets out of hand? you could get seriously hurt . I know?it is always hard to swallow the pill of? having a dog you love so much be agressive but bottom line is this is agression and it wont ever? go away... it could only get worse. As guides we ask our dogs to assume a role of a leader.. some can handle it? and some have difficulty? doing so and it gets? out of hand... how long have you had your guide? what does the school say ?? it soulds like a new guide would be in order.... sorry so burtally honest but this is an area i feel strongly about... there is no room for agressive dogs in public? in my opinon