[nagdu] Barking

Lora and Myrtle blindhistory at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 07:25:49 UTC 2008

I have had my guide since July. This is my first guide. I thought Myrtle was
being playful because her tail was up and her ears forward but the fur going
up is definately not good. My trainer thought it was playfulness until I
mentioned the hair going up. She hasn't responded back from my email.

--
Lora and Leader Dog Myrtle