[nagdu] deep freeze in S VT

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Tue Dec 16 01:30:52 UTC 2008

Hi Bunny,

My goodness!  And I thought we had it bad here in MN!  It's 5 below now.
The wind has died down some finally, thank goodness!  The walk to the bus
stop on the way to work was very cold this morning!  Fortunately we haven't
lost power like you did.  I am glad you are OK though, and hope the power is
restored soon!  Hope you can stay warm in the basement with the wood stove.
It's great that you can find something to be glad about too; that sunrise
sounds gorgeous.

Take care.

AnnaLisa and Sundance

Checked by AVG.