[nagdu] deep freeze in S VT

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Sat Dec 20 05:06:04 UTC 2008

Hey Bunny,
Glad you're okay.  I heard about the ice storms back there.

Can you e-mail the sunrise photos to me offline?  I'd love to see them!

Glad to hear that you and the pups are okay and hang in there - spring will
here before you know it.  And I'll be a few months away from my move to
Montpelier!

Cheers,

Linda and Landon