[nagdu] super shuttle

solsticesinger solsticesinger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 20:35:51 UTC 2008

I used supershuttle with no problem, not very long ago. I did tell them
about the dog, just because I know they tend to pack those vans pretty
tightly. No one seemed to have a problem.

Shannon and Caroline
Women will starve in silence until new stories are created which confer on
them the power of naming themselves.