[nagdu] super shuttle

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Fri Dec 19 06:37:20 UTC 2008

Shannon,
You were extremely lucky from my point of view.  When a group of friends and
I went down to Denver for a 20th anniversary celebration and attempted to
take Super Shuttle to our hotel, the five of us, two dog users including
myself and three cane users, were left standing on the curb at the airport
wondering just when it was that we were going to get picked up.  when we
finally got picked up after waiting almost an hour from the time we got
there, the driver was none too happy that a Ground Transportation worker had
made him stop for us!

Regarding letting them know ahead of time about my dog from Leader Dogs, I
did let them know hoping to avoid those exact circumstances which befell my
boy and me anyway.  Since monty is my first dog, I was not exactly sure how
to proceed, but I did know that I was under no obligation to let them know
that I would be traveling with a dog guide.  I was hoping that it would make
things a little easier, but I have learned.
Marty and Monty