[nagdu] super shuttle

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 19 19:57:18 UTC 2008

Marty,
    have you and your group filed the DOJ complaint yet? Super Shuttle has a
pattern of discriminating against service animal users - as is evidenced by
their statement on their website - and have other complaints against them.
Unless you file a complaint, you allow this sort of thing to continue.
    I have made several calls to Super Shuttle's attorney and she is
non-respondent, further evidence that they are disinterested in resolving
this issue!

fraternally,
Marion Gwizdala