[nagdu] super shuttle

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Fri Dec 19 21:00:11 UTC 2008

Hi Rebecca,

Unlike Paratransit,Supershuttle is a general-service system, available for people with and without disabilities. there's no pre-screening, and you can use Supershuttle at any location. Additionally, you don't have the same concerns about punctuality
and reliability that often exist with paratransit.

HTH