[nagdu] super shuttle

wcmerritt at gmail.com wcmerritt at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 22:31:43 UTC 2008

Some airport locations of Super Shuttle require advanced reservations,
but most you can just walk up and be on a van within minutes. You do
have to make reservations for trips to the airport though. This can be
done by using their toll free number, a local number, or online. Once
you setup your online account and enter all the regular information,
such as pick up locations, payment options, and the like, I find this
to be the easier of the three. Their site is pretty accessible and
usable too, at least compared to some other travel related sites I've
been too. Sometimes the Super Shuttle price might be within a few
dollars of what you might pay for a cab, like what I experienced in
Dallas; the Shuttle cost $20 and the cab cost $24, but there was no
wait for the cab. Some airports have areas set aside for Super shuttle
and related services, and some you just walk up and ask a driver,
who's standing outside the van waiting for customers.

Wayne