[nagdu] super shuttle

Pickrell, Rebecca M. (TASCSD) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Mon Dec 22 14:48:50 UTC 2008

Thank you everybody.
To clairfy, I read Marsha's post as "I can't use cabs or paratransit" as
opposed to "I won't" and I wondered if she had some physical disability
preventing her from using cabs or paratransit.
I wasn't able to figure out why she could physically use Supershuttle if
she could not physically use cabs or paratransit.
Thank you all for weighing in.