[nagdu] snow! snow! snow!

Stepper stepper12 at cableone.net
Wed Dec 24 12:00:28 UTC 2008

Hi to all.
Here in Idaho, at the north end of our state about forty miles from Spocann Washington there is a  city on a very large lake and the city is called Cordelane. They have just broke a record for snow fall in one week.
fifty-two inches and still snowing while talking to a friend that lives there tonight, and more to come with climbing to the mid thirties Monday so it can flood.
I could see me working my dog, if I had a dog, saying something like"Mush."

Good luck Shhon, you have been trying for a long time.
Just please remember this, you get from your dog what you give, and to your guide dog, you are the world.
Stepper