[nagdu] hey there where is team nagdu for the MarchforIndependence

Pickrell, Rebecca M. (TASCSD) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Fri Dec 26 14:13:19 UTC 2008

Good catch, Marion you're right, I did misspell my own name. It's not
everybody who can do that!
I haven't a clue what the March For Independence is, and I don't know
what information you want to print.
Can you share?
Also, with many phone companies going with the flat-fee phone rates, is
having a toll-free number a good use of funds?
Twenty years ago, maybe even ten years ago, this would have been a good
move, I'm not so sure it is now.