[nagdu] hey there where is team nagdu for the March for Independence

Pickrell, Rebecca M. (TASCSD) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Wed Dec 24 14:56:44 UTC 2008

You wrote;
This year I am not attending the March or the convention since I am
going on a very special 10th wedding anniversary trip in September and
cannot afford both this year.  But this isn't stopping me and it should
stop you either.  I am doing it as a virtual marcher. But I will be
there in spirit and hopefully like they did it last year will be
streamed via the internet.
Rebeca writes;
I think you should have proofread this a little closer.
I have an important trip next year planned as well, and like cheryl , it
*has* stopped me from contributing.