[nagdu] FW: photos finally

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Fri Dec 26 18:58:34 UTC 2008

Hi,

I think the bigger issue might be that there are some people on this list who still use dial-up internet access. I know that at least one listmember does. If someone uses dial-up, it will take them a very long time to download a message that is several
megabytes in size. Maybe people could post pictures to facebook or something else for those who want to view them. People can view your facebook pictures without having a facebook account.

Just a thought.

Best,

Angie