[nagdu] FW: photos finally

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Fri Dec 26 21:50:30 UTC 2008

Hi Angie,
You know, I don't know why I didn't think of the dial-up situation with
downloading pictures (grin!)!  I HAVE a dial-up service!!

I guess I've been used to waiting 20 minutes for a download if it's pictures
from my friends.  What I don't like is that I'm thinking a friend is sending
pictures and it ends up being one of those e-mail things that is cutesy and
wants you to send it to five friends.  These usually come with moving
graphics.  I then just delete them and I'm disappointed that it wasn't
pictures!

Thanks for the input that should have been quite obvious to me but I didn't
think of it (smile!).  I can see where folks wouldn't want these long
dounloads only to discover they can't even see the pictures!

This is what I really like about the list - folks come up with many angles
of a topic that we all can't think of.  All I care about is that people are
respectful of each other while having different opinions on things.  I
really enjoy reading people's thoughts on things even if I were to agree or
disagree with them.

So, thanks Angie, and you take care and a Happy New Year to you - and
everyone else on the list.

Cheers,

Linda and Landon