[nagdu] nagdu Digest, Vol 45, Issue 30

Angie Matney leadinglabbie at mpmail.net
Sat Dec 27 06:01:59 UTC 2008

Hi Michael,

I have to agree. But it might be better for those of us who wish to share pictures to put them on facebook or flikr (is that the right spelling?) or a similar site.

Along those lines, if anybody is interested,here's a picture of Yani on my facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=77187&l=d5e24&id=712921753

She's looking very regal in harness. I hope to have a pic or two of Glaze up at the same link.

Angie (also totally blind)