[nagdu] nagdu Digest, Vol 45, Issue 30

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Sat Dec 27 22:43:15 UTC 2008

Hi Angie,

Good idea.  By putting the photos on line and then providing links we need
not spend so much time downloading on this list.

            Michael Hingson,
 NSA
President,
The Michael Hingson Group
84 Bahama Reef
Novato, CA 94949
Phone Direct number (415) 827-4084
Fax number (415) 883-6220
Mobile/Pager (888) 965-9191
Email info at michaelhingson.com <
mailto:info at michaelhingson.com>
For information on Michael's speaking topics, his availability, and his
consulting services on Diversity and Access Technology for blind persons
please visit <
http://www.michaelhingson.com>
For information on Guide Dogs for the Blind please visit <
http://www.guidedogs.com>