[nagdu] does anyone know why?

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Thu Nov 6 20:50:18 UTC 2008

Hi Marsha,
Sorry about your difficulties.  These practices seem strange to me as well,
but unfortunately I can't comment on why these policies are the case.  I
think these would be great concerns to bring up at our upcoming chapter
meeting since the person responsible for Taxi Access who will be there is
also the head of Paratransit.  Also, these concerns should be something the
chapter is aware of so we can take appropriate action.  Lastly, Craig Borne,
who is on this list and from Baltimore, might have some light to shed on
this being a lawyer and, I believe, a paratransit user.
Melissa