[nagdu] Nfb centers and guide dogs

dmgina dmgina at qwest.net
Sun Nov 9 02:49:58 UTC 2008

I am pleased the schools want to know if you know cane travel.
Because if your dog is sick and you still need to get out, then it is good
to have wonderful skills.
I to enjoy traveling with my dog.
I can get across the street faster with my dog than the cane.
But I can use a cane.
I just don't try to cross busy streets if I can help that.

--Dar
www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/5779
Every saint has a past
every sinner has a future