[nagdu] newbie intro & comment on previous submitted cruise ship Q

Julie J. jlcrane at alltel.net
Mon Nov 10 18:45:12 UTC 2008

Welcome bunny!

I am Julie and I am the moderator of the list.   I wouldn't call that being
the head of the list though. I just make sure everyone plays nice in the
sandbox!*smile*

There is no organized data base of list members locations, names etc.    A
lot of people do share that information.  I am living in one of those
Maybury towns in Nebraska.    There are people on list from all over the
U.S. and several other countries.

I don't have any particular advice on finding a successor dog to train,
other than to plan ahead.  I also owner train my guides.  I've looked at
quite a few shelters, a few breeders and the ads in the newspaper, oh and a
breed rescue.  Just keep plugging away at it and you'll find the right dog.

Welcome to the list.  Don't be shy about participating.

Julie