[nagdu] newbie intro & comment on previous submitted cruiseship Q

denis rudic denis.rudic at xnet.hr
Tue Nov 11 12:26:26 UTC 2008

Hi Rebecca.

In some ways it is true that for example in Austria, pet dogs  can be seen
almost everywhere in public places, transport etc. It is true that in some
countries the shop owner can decide to allow or deny you the access, But as
I know the EU government and law committee are trying to make a law which
allows service animals access into every public facilities,, which means
universall law,  and I'll have to
brag, that EU is using Croatian GD law as a platform.
My experience in Austria, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, and Serbia is O.K. Only
in Serbia I had problems, but soon they will pass the law regarding the
service dogs. In my former posts I spoke about the current situation in my
country, Croatia.
When U said that grass is not always greener at neighbours yard, it is true,
but I think that the situation is similar where ever you go, despite the law
there will always be dogloving, neutrall and dog hating people and we have
to make the peace with it.

 At 24'th of this month I'm going to Germany, Dachau for few
days, and I'll post to the list my experiences from there.

P.S. congratulations to everybody on the result of elections.

Have a nice one!