[nagdu] Nyagdu officers

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Wed Nov 12 18:39:24 UTC 2008

thanks.  We're working on a better Internet presence right now and we have a
willing Webmaster to help us make it look good.  We've started doing
education of employees about service animals.  We will soon have a
conference call. and we've got a lot of other things up our sleeves and
we'll keep you posted.

We want to stay connected with the rest of our NAGDU and NFB brothers and
sisters as well.

margo and Elmo